A Collection of Thoughts on God, Prophetic Art, the Prophetic Painter's Process, and the Meditative Reflections that Lead to Sanctified Art.

Notes From The Fortress of Solitude



============================================================================

Notes From The Fortress of Solitude

In the world of comic books, Superman had his place to retreat, the Fortress of Solitude. It was located near the North Pole, far away from the world's distraction and hectic pace. It was his secret place. I also have a secret, retreat place. It's a place to meet with a real-life hero, Jesus of Nazareth.

I used to call it "my cave", but it's not a place to escape from life, nor is it a hole in the ground. I don't run to it only when things go bad, or when I get wounded. When I'm there, I'm not in the dark. You see, it's a place filled with light. When I go there the atmosphere of Heaven surrounds me. It's where I find strength, strategies, and revelation. It's my high tower. It's my personal Fortress of Solitude.



============================================================================


Deep Unto Deep Video Mix

Music Comes To The Fortress Of Solitude
That's right, Deep Unto Deep now has sound. Whenever you open this site, you'll hear this music. Feel free to turn it off or lower the volume (or keep it cranked, if you like). You can add your own YouTube favorites by clicking the + sign to the right of each selection in the list, and following the prompts. If you press the video button, you can view the video that accompanies the sound.
While in video mode, you can find more info about each selection, by clicking the You Tube icon in the screen area. If you have any thoughts about the MixPod player or my selections (perhaps a suggestion for appropriate music), please leave a comment at the blog comment section below. Enjoy.
=================================================================================
MusicPlaylistView Profile Create a playlist at MixPod.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Word, The Voice, The Poet

Reply: Rilke Quote
From Tag Team Poets FB Group Page

"If your daily life seems poor, do not blame it, blame yourself for you are not poet enough to call forth it's riches" - Rainer Maria Rilke

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
THE WORD, THE VOICE, THE POET

I AM rhythm-rhymed word
have you not heard?
I sang creation to being
and sent darkness fleeing


I AM Word a.k.a. Voice
be glad, cheer and rejoice
as Persona Voice wins
over impersonal word


I AM beauty song
the notes for which you long
upper structure to which
your heart sings in pitch


you rhyme 'cause I rhyme
My timeless bends your time
Alpha Omega or Aleph Tov
serving food most don't know of


I AM, as source of poetic riches,
saving you from poetry glitches
rhythmic twists from time stitches
set to song with musical pitches



— Tony Mujica © 2012


-------------------------------------------

Shop Notes: This quote was difficult because its gravitational pull wanted to steer me away from where my heart wanted to go. It was quite a challenge, because I had to pull away from it. I succeeded by throwing my focus on Jesus, as the one who, as Master Poet, is more than poet enough to call my riches forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While You're Here You Might As Well Feed The Fish
(Bring your cursor into the tank. Double click to release the bait)